Friday, April 4, 2008

Final Four

So this weekend something special's happening in college basketball. All four number one seeds are in the final four. One of those happens to be from the basketball crazy town of Chapel Hill. The boys from NC have been tearing through the tournament and quite frankly this makes me nervous. They've been playing too good. I don't think any UNC fans will be happy with anything less than a national championship and I'm certainly one of them.



I can't complain though because if the Heels win this one it will be the third time in my short lifetime that I've seen UNC win a national championship. To some of my friends here in South Carolina who are Clemson Football fans I have to say that honestly I have no idea how you feel. 1983 and that's it. No wonder Danny Ford is a messianic figure in upstate South Carolina. You guys are more faithful than I am, and I'm not afraid to admit it. Go heels and the faithful fans who have never seen their team win it all.

No comments: